Market to Doctors: Creative ways to improve Email Campaigns
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways for healthcare marketers for promoting products/services to doctors. As mentioned in Healthcare Success’s article, Smartphones have captured 80% of the mobile phone market, and 80% of them check email (in smartphone) before starting the day.
|Doctors Email List|
A planned email campaign ensures better market reach.Then why not leverage from it? Here is how you can reach your targeted doctors with account based email marketing.
- Be mobile compatible. As you can see, your email is likely to be read first on a smartphone or tablet. So make it mobile-friendly.
- Compact Text.Make the subject and message short, crisp, and clear. Focus on a single topic. Keep the message simple enough to understand in one glance. Addattractive call to action (CTA). Give a catchy subject line, as it is the doorway to your marketing email. Use your best action-oriented, compelling words.
- Test and Monitor the email. Proofread your email hundred times before sending. Make sure there is no mistake. If necessary, feel free to do an A/B testing before rolling out the email campaign. After sending, closely monitor the performance of your marketing mail. Track and report important metrics to understand your success/failure.
- Personalization. Address your target audience by name. Personalize the content as per your different subscribers. This will increase the scope for your audience engagement.
- Use an authentic email list. Respect the consumer/patient protection constraints of HIPAA, CAN-SPAM and other regulations and guidelines while campaigning through email. Use medical email addresses lists that are compliant to these laws and regulations.
- Donot push sell, engage. You will get enough space to brag about your brand and your products once the connection is built. But before that, concentrate more on how you can bridge the communication gap. Do your research and know your prospects. Keep them informed, advised and solve their issues first. Send content that will be useful for solving their problems.
How to Engage the Prospective Doctor(s)?
Lets’ focus more on the last point- Do not push sell, Engage!In order to engage your prospective doctors with personalized content, first you have to know them, right?
In order to know why a doctor will buy from you, first you have to identify that why your prospective doctors might reject your products. Some of the probable reasons are mentioned below-
· They have fear that your product might damage their reputation
· They can be afraid of losing business
· They might have other similar yet better offer in hand
· They might have heard something negative about your brand
All of these hurdles you can overcome by targeting the right practitioner with the right product and promoting that message with data-driven inbound marketing.
Give yourself some time. Do your research. Win the trust of your targeted general or specialized doctors. Then conversions will come to you effortlessly.
Make the foundation (of your b2b campaigns) strong with authoritative doctors email database.
If you want to gain revenue from business campaigns, form the backbone with the right data. Purchase a doctors mailing list that is segmented in necessary professional fields and compliant to can-spam regulations.
If you scan the market correctly, you will see many vendors who customize data according to specific campaign needs of marketers. Before jumping into any decision, first check their authenticity. Know the source of their business data and how frequently they update their lists.
Pay for the data you need. Make investments that will add value to your marketing promotions.